Parcels To Australia
At Postage Planet we deliver parcels around the world and we understand how important it is to provide a fast and affordable international courier service.
Sending a parcel has never been easier with our simple online booking system. Enter your parcel dimensions and weight and then choose from a wide range of couriers including Parcelforce, DHL and FedEx to name a few which can all be booked online 24 hours a day using PayPal or credit card payment you can then print your label and take your parcel to your nearest post office or a courier will collect your parcel from your door.
Australia and the UK have an extensive economic and trade relationship. For trade in goods and services, the UK is Australia’s seventh largest two-way trading partner, and eighth largest export market and the eighth largest source of imports. The UK is also Australia’s leading EU trade partner. Each has a large commercial presence in the other’s country.
So if you are running your own business this is a market that should be explored
One of the best way to send a parcel is to use a courier service which all deliver to Australia’s major cities including Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and to its capital, Canberra.
If you need to book a courier to Australia and are sending a parcel for business or sending a gift to family or Friends book with Postage Planet.
Prohibitions and restrictions vary from country to country, and can sometimes apply to items which you may think are ordinary. The information below is provided in good faith, but Postage Planet is not responsible for it, and it should be viewed as a guide only. Specific restrictions and changes may be enforced at short notice, so for clarification please contact the destination country's trade, postal, and customs authorities as appropriate. Business customers are strongly recommended to do this.
• Any item that does not have internal packaging to protect the item
• Any item that is not boxed
• Aerosol cans / sprays
• Airbag Modules
• Animal skins / Furs / Any Animal Parts including meat / Ivory and ivory products
• Articles of exceptional value (eg, works of art, antiques, precious stones, gold and silver) over £250
• Bicycles / Bicycle frame Prohibited with Postage Planet services, Restricted with all others
• Box with Hazardous label - Items sent with a Hazardous label attached will be classed as such. DO NOT RE USE OLD HAZARDOUS BOXES
• Car Batteries
• Cheques or Tickets that are not named
• Dangerous goods - eg Explosives / Fireworks / Christmas Crackers / Radioactive Materials / Deactivated or Replica Weapons and Munitions / Firearms / Swords / Knives / Axe / Chainsaw / Anything with a blade larger than 1.5 inches / Weapons
• Dry Ice
• Engines / Generators / Gearboxes or any part containing or having contained oil/petrol unless flushed through
• Fire Extinguishers / Life Jackets
• Food items (Perishable) Outside the UK
• Gold & Silver, Jewellery including Watches over £250
• Goods moving under ATA Carnet and all temporary exports and imports; goods moving under FCR, FCT and CAD (Cash Against Document)
• Hazardous materials eg Paint / Adhesives / Chemicals / Flammable resins/ solvents/ liquids / Compressed Air & Empty cylinders / Items containing any gases - See Also Household goods
• Household goods containing flammable or corrosive liquids, such as oven or drain cleaners / perfume, aftershave/ hairspray/ nail varnish and remover/ antiseptic wipes
• Human Remains / Body Fluids
• Laptops Prohibited with Same day motorcycles, Restricted with all other services.
• Liquids / Adhesives / Paint / Oil / Creams / Gels
• Live / Dead animals
• Magnets or items containing ferro-magnetic material
• Money, Keys, Negotiable items / Payment cards
• Passports / Birth Certificates / Driving Licences
• Plasma Screens of all sizes
• Pornographic materials
• Soil / Clay
• Televisions / Monitors - all sizes of Plasma screens as well as LED, LCD & TFT screens 32inches and over (under 32 inches Restricted cover)
• Tobacco and tobacco products
• Toner / Ink Cartridges / Printers / Fax Machines or Photocopiers to any destination outside of the UK.
• Unaccompanied baggage / Suitcases
• Wet or Lithium Batteries or any item containing them (Such as, but not limited to, an iphone ) (Not including Dry Cell)
• White Goods -fridges, ovens- (also known as range, stove, cooker, cooking plate, or cooktop), Cooker hood, Microwave Oven, dishwasher, Washing Machine etc.)
• Written Prescriptions / Prescribed Drugs / Medication / Any Controlled/Illegal substance including Khat to all areas.